Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Almost Ring -- Photo

Lora requested I post a picture of my rings. I went yesterday to plop another $500 down toward the lay-away and upgraded my original 3/4 carat to a full carat (so together, it's 1.25 carats combined.) The only photo I have is of the 3/4, so imagine this but with a much bigger solitaire, with an H classification and certification and all.

The yellow gold solitaire was purposefully placed inside the white gold ring guard. I love two-toned things -- all my watches are like that as well, but also when we put the diamond into the yellow gold guard, it didn't pop as much as with the white gold. So yes, this combination was intentional -- plus I love how it gives it a ME vibe and not an "everyone has one like it" thing going on.




Also, please note this is NOT MY HAND, nor is it The Man's. It's the lady who works at the jewelry store. Now, for me, if I worked in a job where people are obviously staring at my hands while I hold precious gems, I would not have such unkept, unpolished nails. That threw me for a loop, big time. And it also creates some distraction from client photos and the added turmoil for the disclaimer of those are soooo not my hands.... but I digress.

So there they are -- the rings.

3 comments:

  1. Verra pretty! Unkempt hand-modeling notwithstanding. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well those are just *stunning* very unique and beautiful!! I approve :)

    ReplyDelete