Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gearing Up

The more I pondered it, the more I loved the idea of an anonymous blog where I can say and do what I want without the worry of someone reading something, or it being imported onto Facebook for the rest of the world, where I can be me in all of the gory glory that I ooze from my pores.

So I made this.

It was to be Betty Boop Bitches, and I had that name registered, but it was linked still to who I really am, so if someone went to the real blog profile, that one came up too. So I had to create a new gmail account and then delete that blog, but when I went to recreate it, it said the blog name was already taken. Well yeah, it HAD been, but I deleted it, asshats. So I had to rearrange the name, and that made me cranky too.

I have a feeling this blog will be used much more than my "real" one. I guess we'll see, eh?

6 comments:

  1. I wish you luck, Miss Boop. ;)

    If you'd like me to add this blog to the Betty Blogs feed, let me know; otherwise, I'll leave your anonymity intact.

    And, if I can offer some advice: be honest. No matter what, be honest. You can't find happiness without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm smiling hugely. I should have known my first comment would be from my great friend from Scotland. You can add it to the list -- I'm pretty open there and feel it's a safe place, so it should be okay.

    I adore all the love and support I'm getting from over there today but I don't feel like my words are reading right, and when I try to fix them, it feels defensive, which I don't mean for it to. Or... I guess attempted justification. And with the pain I'm in right now, my mind gets so muddied and blah blah blah. Argh.

    I adore you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words are difficult that was sometimes. And it can be difficult to find the right words for the real point when you're going through them the first time, and even more so if part of your brain is busy dealing with pain. FGBV. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, just be honest and happy with yourself.

    Hope your pain goes away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bitch away! If anyone would understand your need for this it is a group of Betties.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say it. Whatever you need. I have to edit myself on mine b/c somehow my wicked mil got the blogspot address and lurks geez...

    ReplyDelete